SAINT EMILION CRUS CLASSES TROPHY – PRO AM
Château des Vigiers and the Saint-Emilion Grands Crus Classés Association are delighted to announce the 4th Saint-Emilion Crus Classés Trophy which will take place from 3rd to 5th June 2016.
This is a truly a international event. In 2015 we welcomed 11 teams from all over the world including France, England, Switzerland, Sweden and the Netherlands. The teams consisted of one Pro and 6 amateur players.
this magnificent “Golf & Wine” event was inaugurated in 2012 as a “HYBRID TOURNAMENT” with both a Pro Am round as well as an individual round.
This package includes:
- Accommodation in a double or twin Superior Relais room and buffet breakfast
- Welcome cocktail dinner with wine-tasting of some Saint-Emilion Grands Crus Classés wines on Friday evening
- Courtesy gift: a bottle of Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classé wine per person in each room
- Collectors Tee gift
- Practice balls and trolley
- One practice round (by reservation only)
- 2 rounds in the competition
- PGA Pro for the Pro Am round
- Périgourdine refreshment breaks and Saint-Emilion Grands Crus Classés wine tasting
- Gala dinner at a Saint-Emilion Grands Crus Classés Château (Saturday evening)
- Prizes include Saint-Emilion Crus Classés wines
Individual package for a 2-night stay: €695 per person
Team Package 6 players for a 2-night stay: €625 per person
Extra nights in double/twin or single room + buffet breakfast: €160
Single room supplement: €190 (2 nights)
Château accommodation supplement: €90
From 625 € Per person for 2 nights
Deadline for entries: 20th May 2016 • Inscription is confirmed upon reception of 50% deposit of your stay (balance paid on day of departure) and formation of a complete team (1 pro and 6 amateurs) • Inscription options: 1 professional + 6 amateurs 6 amateurs: the organisers will assign a professional Individual: inscription is valid as soon as the organisers have constituted a team with 6 players and a pro