Why not bring the whole family to the Dordogne? There are lots of things to discover in this beautiful region of France, from exploring the medieval castle of Castlenaud, seeing first hand how a family experienced a rural life in 1900 at “Le Bournat” to canoeing on the Dordogne river
The Relais des Vigiers is ideal for families. Each room is spacious (around 36 m²) with a large sofa bed which can accommodate up to 2 children. Each room has its own terrace or balcony with views over the parkland golf course and the vineyards beyond.
Family Holyday in the Dordogne:
Under 12’s stay free when sharing your room in the Relais des Vigiers!
- Children sleep in a comfortable sofa bed (in parents room)
- Free buffet breakfast
Not forgetting the under 16’s!
- Children between 13 and 16 can stay in their parents room for 50 € per child and per night
- includes a buffet breakfast.
For more comfort, why not book one of our inter-connecting rooms…
You may want the option to have a separate room for your children. Why not book an extra inter connecting room for your children for a special offer price from100 Euros per night. Valid for families with children up to 16 years old. Limited to one extra room per family. Breakfast is charged at 10 Euros per child (instead of 20 Euros).
On site activities for families:
- 6 hole academy golf course (children must be accompanied by a parent, balls and clubs are not included)
- Outdoor heated swimming pool at the Relais (open from May to September)
- Baby Foot
From 70 € per person and per night including breakfast for 2 adults and maximum 2 childs (up to12) sharing the parent’s room.