7 Reasons to choose Château des Vigiers
- The Dordogne and its outstanding beauty, history and cultural heritage
- The romance and splendour of the historic chateau
- The modern environment of Relais des Vigiers
- The world-famous vineyards of Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion and Bergerac
- 27 hole golf course designed by Donald Steel (in the Top 10 of Aquitaine ranking)
- Les Fresques, 1 star in the Guide MICHELIN® 2014
- The wine cellar at Vigiers, a place to discover the wines of Southwest France.
From €65 in the Relais and €90 in the Château. Price per person and per night. Breakfast is not included. €26 in the Château - €20 in the Relais. Book on line and get our best available rates guaranteed for a stay in the Chateau or in the Relais.