Château des Vigiers and the Saint-Emilion Crus Classés Association are delighted to announce the 2nd edition of the Saint-Emilion Crus Classes Trophy from 6th to 8th June 2014.
In 2013, 12 teams comprising one Pro and 6 amateur players came from all over France and England. This original event proposed a game of one Pro Am and one individual round.
The 1st winner of the “Trophy” received 2 exclusive cases of 18 bottles of Grand Crus Classés wine.
Founded in 1982 by a group of visionary vineyard owners, the Saint-Emilion Crus Classes Association was one of the first to get together a group of domain owners with the objective of promoting their wines by organising events for people to discover their produce all in one place. Today more than 60 chateaux make up the association all working together to produce high quality wines. More details
While specialising in the wines of Bordeaux Est Martin has more than 1800 references. This encompasses Saint-Emilion’s best. We also pride ourselves in carefully sourcing interesting old vintages from some of the world’s best kept cellars. More Details
The « Trophy » is:
- 3 days of golf and conviviality with a programme for épicurian golfers in a unique setting (Château des Vigiers).
- An original game formula with one Pro Am round and one individual round.
- A gala dinner at a Saint-Emilion Grands Crus Classés Château
- 4 classifications: per team, individual, Pro and the big trophy winner (best amateur score as an individual and as a team).
- 1 Pro associated with 2 teams of 3 amateur players (when the pro plays with a team, the other players play as individuals and vice versa the next day).
- Saint-Emilion wines to be won
- Starter and Birdie bonus for Pros.
Individual package for a 2-night stay: € 695 per person
Team Package 6 players for a 2-night stay: € 625 per person
Extra night: € 150 (double/signel room + buffet breakfast)
For individual bookings, please contact us
Tournament contact – Cédric Plessis: +33(0)5 53 61 50 78 – email@example.com
Booking contact – Sandra Polet: +33(0)5 53 61 50 89 – firstname.lastname@example.org