Château des Vigiers’ 3-night bestseller experience for food, wine & golf enthusiasts.
Château: Stay in one of the best, individually decorated Deluxe rooms in the 16th century Château with views over the golf course or the lake.
Golf: The 27 hole golf course was designed by Donald Steel with the Château as a centrepiece, panning out through vineyards, plum orchards, oak woods and lakes with two magnificent finishing holes played out in front of the Château.
Gourmet: Didier Casaguana, Executif Chef, proposes an elaborate cuisine in our Gourmet restaurant “Les Fresques” taking the local Périgourdine cuisine into the modern day era. The brasserie “Le Chai” highlights local and authentic Périgourdine specialties.
Wine: At the very heart of the estate lies our own appellation Bergerac vineyards produced on site. Our sommelier will be delighted to let you discover more about wine during programmed wine tastings at the Château. Once you leave Château des Vigiers, you will be able to take the wine road through the most prestigious vineyards in the South West ; Grands Crus Classés from Saint-Emilion, local wines from Bergerac, sunny wines from Monbazillac…
Wellness: for non-golfers or golfers alike, relax and be pampered by our beauticians in our Maria Galland beauty centre for personalized treatments in an ideal setting.
The package includes:
- Unlimited golf on the 27 hole course including arrival and departure day
- A complimentary round of golf at a partner course within a 60 minutes’ drive during the stay
- For the non-golfer, 75 minutes treatment in the Maria Galland beauty centre
- Accommodation in the 16th century Château Deluxe rooms for 3 nights
- French buffet breakfast in the Château or on the terrace overlooking the course
- One bottle of our Château des Vigiers wine in your room, as a welcome gift upon arrival
- wine tasting in the Château with our sommelier. Except Wednesday and Sunday
- 2 “Gourmet” dinners in the Gourmet Restaurant “Les Fresques” (3 courses, excluding drinks)
- 1 “Tradition” dinner in the brasserie “Le Chai” (3 courses, excluding drinks)
- Free access to the Maria Galland well-being facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, fitness room, heated outdoor swimming pool from May to September), tennis courts and the billiard room in the Château
- When booking, our dedicated team will organize everything for you and confirm your schedule prior to arrival (tee times, beauty treatments, wine tasting, dinners, visits, activities and outings…)
- Book our superb « Menu Découverte 5 courses » at the Gastronomic Restaurant « Les Fresques » with wine pairing (1 glass of local wine per course) for only 100 € more per person. Our sommelier will be very happy to propose a wine pairing for your dinner in the Château, let yourself be guided!
- Also available at cost, our team would be delighted to organize wine tasting in various properties in Saint-Emilion, Monbazillac & Bergerac during your stay, please do not hesitate to request arrangements
- Book your beauty and wellness treatments
Price for 2 people for 3 nights: € 1410
€235 per person, per night sharing a double room (€470 for two people per night in a double room). This package is available for 3 nights and more between 10th April and 19th October 2014. Extend your stay at the bed and breakfast rate.