The Château des Vigiers has become a food lover’s paradise under the guidance of head chef Didier Casaguana. His menus strike the perfect balance between elegance and indulgence, with an artistic approach which blends classic Périgord flavours with the finest seasonal produce. The ‘Gastronomic Getaway’ package also includes a night in the romantic surroundings of the Château, followed by a ‘Périgord breakfast’ served on our outdoor terrace overlooking the lake, or in our restaurant ‘Les Fresques’.
Didier Casaguana HAS BEEN awarded with one Michelin Star in 2014
The ‘Gastronomic Getaway’ package includes:
- One night in a four star double room in the Château
- Buffet breakfast served on the lovely terrace overlooking the lake or in the gourmet restaurant
- One “Gourmet” diner served at les Fresques (3 courses, excluding drinks)
- Free access to the Maria Galland well-being facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, fitness room, heated outdoor swimming pool from May to September), tennis courts and to the billiard room in the Château
- When booking, our dedicated team will organize everything for you and confirm your schedule prior to arrival (tee times, beauty treatments, wine tasting, dinners, visits, activities and outings…)
- Also available at cost, our team would be delighted to organize wine tasting in various properties in Saint-Emilion, Monbazillac & Bergerac during your stay, please do not hesitate to request arrangements
- Free golf initiation (2 hours with a pro)
- Book your beauty and wellness treatments
- Book your lunch or dinner
€171 per person, per night sharing a double classic room (€342 for two people per night in a double room). This package is available for 3 nights and more from 10th April to 19th October 2014.
Please note that a smart casual dress code is required at the restaurant “Les Fresques”.