Celebrate New Year’s Eve in the heart of the Perigord Dordogne. Be guided on a culinary journey in an environment dating back to the 12th century. Dine in style in the Salon Champagne or our gourmet restaurant “Les Fresques” (awarded 3 “couverts” in the Michelin guide).
Accompanied by Frédéric Leclet, Didier Casaguana will conjure up a delectable symphony of flavours, colours and discoveries.
Your “Gourmet Château” package includes:
- Two nighs in the Château or in the Dépendances
- A bottle of champagne as a welcome gift awaiting you in the room
- Buffet breakfast served at the Château
- A superb Brunch on New Year’s Day
- 5 course New Year’s Eve dinner, served ar the gourmet restaurant “Les Fresques” (excluding drinks)
The “Château Gourmet” package is for two nights, including 31st December 2013.
- Château Classic room, for 2 people : € 670
- Château Deluxe room, for 2 people : € 715
- Dépendances Suite, for 4 people : € 1 300
Drinks during the New Year’s Eve dinner are not included in the package; the Sommelier will be on hand to offer advice on the best choice of wines to compliment your dishes.
- New Year’s Eve wine and food pairing suggestions, per person : € 50